A 4-week, goal-oriented program designed to introduce incremental changes towards better health. Throughout the program, clients are asked to keep track of their progress for the follow-up at the end of the 4 weeks.
What To Expect
Week 1: Regaining Energy
Focus on eliminating foods that can contribute to stress aggravation.
Week 2: Nutritional Overhaul
The spotlight will be on meal prep, taking time out to enjoy mealtimes and healthier dining out options.
Week 3: Rejuvenation
Relaxation, leisure time and improved sleep are the objectives.
Week 4: Tying it all Together
With the addition of exercise, this will be the time to incorporate all the things learned and changes made during the first 3 weeks.
What Happens Next?
At the end of week 4, a one-on-one consultation will be offered to:
• Develop a reasonable exercise regime that fits into your schedule
• Tailor recipes and meal plans to suit your specific needs
• Set practical, long-term goals & expectations
• Determine any specific health concerns
• For the next 4 weeks, a one-on-one 15 minute consultation per week (via FaceTime, Skype or phone call) will be held to track progress and provide support
• For the following 2-3 months, a one-on-one 30 minute consultation per month (in person, if possible) will be held for progress updates and support
**The individual needs of everyone are different. At the end of the 4-5 months, it can be determined if ongoing consultation is required**